I ordered items at their website Loehmanns.com when they sent me an e-mail for free shipping.Never received the items I was charged for.

Have called and e-mailed them 6 times. They don't answer the e-mails and when I phone they give me the run around and tell me that only someone from customer service can help me. They told me each time they will calll me back. Never heard from them.

I am a diamond member customer and this is how they treat me. Horrible, horrible customer service. I know have to dispute the charge with my credit card company in order to get my money back.

Don't shop at Loehmanns.Obviously don't give a *** about their customers.

Had an Experience with Loehmann?

Comments

Same here. Placed order for 2 items Nov. 28.

Received one but was charged for both (most companies only charge for what they ship out).

Called a few days before Christmas. On my account it showed second item cancelled but they claimed it did not show that on their screen but it did show that it never shipped.Every time I called , they said they

sent an email to customer service and to call back in 3-5 days. 3 X and I finally had it-got

a supervisor on the phone and told them I wanted an immediate refund. Still haven't seen

my refund. I will never shop in their store or online with them again. There are too many

other options for them to treat their customers like this (ei:Neiman Marcus last call,Nordstrom Rack,etc..)